BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Lesson Learned!!.. AMEN

  • Yesterday I spent most of my day after school with my best friend. We'll call her Lucie. So we walked home right after school ended yesterday. At her house no one is ever home. Ever. So we just sat around and tried to entertain ourselves. We had asked a few other people to hang out with us that night. Earlier in the week I had a friend (we'll call her Loo) come up to me and asked me if she could hang out with me and Lucie last night so I said she could. So she said that she wanted to come home with us so that's what we were planning all day. But as soon as school ended she came up to me and informed me that she didn't want to come home with us because of the people we were going to be with which is a bunch of *&^%!! Me and Lucie both new that she was just finding an excuse to not hang out with us so we just went about our day as normal. But then I got a text from her that said she decided she wanted to hang out with us. And at this time, me and Lucie had a friend coming to pick us up (Brono) to go somewhere. So we had to call Brono and tell him to wait because Loo magically decided that she wanted to hang out with us again. (but we all new her plans she had attempted to make didn't work out) And Brono wasn't very happy with that but he said he'd wait. So we sat around Lucie's house and watched the walls change colors for about an hour waiting for Loo to tell us when she was ready to hang out. After an hour we decided to call her and see what the heck was up. And she told me that she had taken a quick nap. HELLO!! She was wasting our time because she wanted to take a nap... I was very proud of myself for the words I said to her, because I could've it been a lot more mean that I was. So we just told her that we would wait twenty more minutes then Brono was coming to get us whether we liked it or not! And so after that twenty minutes passed we called her and told her we were leaving and she decided she wanted to act like a martyr and she was just like "you guys can do without me. I'll be fine.." And so this time I wasn't as nice when I heard her response. I said something along the lines of "Loo! We have waited for you for an hour and a half and you have wasted me Lucie's and time and Brono's! And you expect us to just say ok to that?!" I wasn't very happy. So I just hung up on her because I couldn't take anymore of her excuses for the day. So we call Brono and tell him that Loo isn't coming because she was being lame, then he informs us that one of his friends, Mastro, was really looking forward to being with Loo so now he wasn't coming. And if Mastro wasn't coming that meant Brono wasn't coming... See where I'm going with this? So our whole night was planned then quickly was ruined because one friend decided to be flaky and selfish! Last night I learned one of the greatest life lessons! Don't be a FLAKE!!
PS MR. T; I FINISHED A TALE OF TWO CITIES!!!

0 comments: