BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I don't know

It's Saturday night, I feel like crap, had a harsh painful week, and I have absoutly no idea what to write about. So here we go, I will just be pulling things out of the hat right now. Lets see what I end up coming up with..

So.. Lets start off with my week. I woke up monday morning with a head ache and more nauseated than ever. But my mom, being the mom that she is, made me go to school. I was running a bit late because I couldn't function how I would normally function if I was feeling normal. I just had to move at a slower pace basically and I don't have the time to do that so I was a bit on the later side. So  my mom took me to school, and the minute I  walked into homeroom I started to feel sick again. So I filled out one of those sweet homeroom papers and went on my way to Mr. Woods class room. On my way, I stopped by my locker to grab a sucker, (something to take my mind off my ailing state of mind) and continued to my old science teacher. As I approached his class I just stood in awe as I watched the people just pile into his classroom. I went in and me and him started talking science. Because of him I am the nerb I am today, so we sat talking about Tesla, Gravity, Physics, you name it! It was a blast, then I noticed that it was two minutes before the homeroom bell rang so I hurried back to homeroom. As I was walking to my next class, I realized my weakness was slowly getting better. It was B day so I hurried to geography. In geography we learned about Germany and World War II. My absolute favorite subjects to talk about! This is pretty much how the rest of my day went. In my pits of despair, school actually ended up saving the day. (and my amazing friends who always try to make me feel good), But as soon as I walked in my home, everything came back. I wanted to run away, but the energy loss kept me from acting upon that thought. So I tried to just act as though I was feeling fine so my home would be happier. As long as everyones in a good mood, our home is pleasant. So I ended the day and went to bed. Tuesday was a normal A day. Pretty boring. Wednesday and Thursday were pretty normal days, but I was still in the sick mood for a the whole week. By the time Friday came I was quickly amazed at how fast the week went by. I wasn't the most pleasnt person through the week but I sure learned a good lesson this week. Don't take out your own inside feelings on others. It only makes things ten times worse..

0 comments: